Re: I need some old games, maybe someone has them and can help

Hi guitarman, yes, it seems that the L-works games I was talking about are abandonware. If you find pigeon panic that would be cool. I am using avast free antivirus. The spanish version of supershot is of no use for me, it would be cool if someone has the english full version of it.