Re: Bootcamping my Mac Mini

The disks have finally come! I'm going to be trying this tonight. Let me make sure I'm doing this right. I put the disk into the drive on the Mac Mini and fire up disk utility. I open the iso in disk utility and then go to the disk in the table and press the burn button in the toolbar? Will this format the disk and make sure everything is working as it should? When I go to install, should I connect my H1 to the Mac prior to rebooting so that once the OS is installed, I get the Windows XP music and I assume Narrator with my good friend Microsoft Sam?

This is going to be fun. I've never done a clean install of XP so this will be a new experience for me.