Re: Bootcamping my Mac Mini

Well, I think I got the operating system installed, but I'm stuck once again.

So, I had to use an HDMI cable from my sister's Xbox to her TV. I got it installed and talking from my H1, but my sister came home and had a cow because I was using her TV and she couldn't watch TV or use the stupid Xbox. After reconnecting all this stuff, I can't get audio from Windows. I tried putting my H1 into soundcard mode, but I'm not getting anything. I can't hear the XP start sound and the narrator keystroke either doesn't work or something is messed up. I guess I'll have to connect this back to the TV tomorrow when that little wretch is at school. Any suggestions? This is really irritating me. I guess this is what I get for messing with Windows again. I don't know if I'm pissed off at Microsoft ofr shitty accessibility or Apple for dropping a computer that is still functional in my opinion.