Re: People Please help

Greetings all.

Thank you Afrim and Masonian for the explanations; it's good to know why the police, FBI and government officials desire such information and I'll keep in mind that it's always 1120 B for 1 KB, 1120 KB for 1 MB etc.

As for tech being named after food, I do find it quite amusing; for example, I have a relish wireless hub, rather like a portable wifi I can put in my pocket. Amusement aside, one thing I'd love to be able to do is to use the computer like a regular phone. I don't mean using skype or a virtual number, but actually plugging a phone cable into the phone port on the computer. I'd also like an auto answer feature to like with skype.

Another thing I'd love to do is to truly interact with the computer, rather like the matrix or something. Imagine being able to undergo an operation to implant a USB connection into your brain and actually being able to interact with the computer with the power of thought! Imag ine also if you could record both sounds and images directly from your thoughts as long as you ran the correct program like audacity! The possibilities are truly endless if you've got enough money and curiosity.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector