Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

Deng, performance hasn't been an issue on my side, sure nothing else wasn't occupying your computer's CPU at that time? Sometimes other programs can severely slow down Braillemon's performance. Also, if this was from an old save file there might be a glitch with the TTS. We still haven't moved to the new save file type yet so still expect errors on loading. I recommend loading new games for these alphas. Technically, either you're running a very low FPS because of background tasks or there are several instances of SpeakString.dll that are running, which is detected by each string read being repeated (for example, on the load game screen, it would say "Load game. Load game" instead of just "Load game".

If this happens again I want you to report what your CPU usage is because it's probably unusually high. Again, I haven't had performance issues on my side and my computer is quite dated.

Performance should also i mprove when I finally manage to migrate this to Gamemaker: Studio but this won't be for a while.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Haramir