Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Many times I have wanted to break my silence about this and have not done so. My friend who I will not name was really hurt by Walter he made her buy games for him, get things for him, and he hated me because I also talked to her. Which made no sense since he never met her and I went to high school with this person. I am not going to go into much detail on what happened to her but it was bad. He made her believe things that were unrealistic such as being able to hack into her computer. This got to the point that he forced her to let him get remote access so he could look through her computer at everything she had on it. She only excepted because she was afraid of the empty threats that she believed would occur if she didn’t. No matter what I did she would not block him and just move on. It wasn’t until the poster of this topic was made aware of the situation that she was able to help my friend get out of all of this. Also I would like to know why someone that got banned from STW was made an admin? If you look on the STW topic on page 20 you will see what I mean. I encourage anyone that talks to Walter to take caution while talking to him. If he was banned from STW for threatening to hack the server it makes me wonder who if anyone else he manipulated to become an admin.

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 66#p215266

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector