Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Moderation!

Just to let people know. Lori did contact me regarding this matter and her claims about walter van wyck's behaviour, much of which was criminally actionable.

Yes, of course Walter or someone else would deny this, however that is pa for the course, (people don't tend to admit to these sorts of abusive behaviours lightly, if they did we'd not need police). were Walter in the Uk I'm fairly sure criminal charges would be brought here.
Lori is a long standing and reliable member of this community who has been around for quite some time and generally is not inclined to make up such allegations against others on a whim, so I am inclined to believe her, particularly about the threats and cyber stalking.

I personally have no direct authority over Survive the wild players, nor has Walter to my knolidge caused issues on the forum, however I did encourage Lori to post this topic sinse this is an extremely serious matter and one which s hould be dealt with. simply saying "well Walter said sorry so it's okay" is not an adequate response here, (it's easy to say sorry especially when most of the offending behaviour is private and easy to deny, sinse while both people have evidence computer evidence in the form of textfiles is easy to change).

I do agree with cae jones that this is not a time for drama, this is a time for dealing with something rationally. however sinse this involves potentially criminal threatening behaviour bare in mind it's a serious business and thus I'd request everyone be extremely calm on the matter.

I am not sure if Survive the Wild has any impartial admins who can deal with the situation (ie Admins who aren't directly friends of Walter), however for the time being I'd recommend people go carefully and in particular consider whether Survive the wild is a game they want to play given that this sort of behaviour occurs (especially if it is not d ealt with).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector