Re: Monthly chat March 2016

@Arqmeister, hope your bird is okay, what type is she? Obviously she isn't one of those angry birds that is so common these days :d.

@Cae, I'm not sure on mirror decades, sinse generally my periods of crapness don't go in cyclesbut on an over all graph, then again this year is a right mix sinse it combines being married with my dad's problem so goodness knows, last year was equally confusing, still I'd rather have a mix of awesome and awful than just the one (mostly because there is always more of the latter than the former).

At least I know that the in every sense apart from legal Mrs. Dark is able to be with me during the bad bits as well as the good bits, sinse generally they go together big_smile.

Last night I spent a ridiculously! long time playing Castaways 2, which surprisingly Mrs. Dark didn't mind at all (mostly sinse she cras hed earlier), though I do wish I'd got to bed before one as I have some work to do this morning, though I will see what happens today, it's also nice that I got a bit done on the db too so hopefully updates should come in the future, as several games need adding and we're falling behind again.

Anyway, brain need coffee! brain not work without cooooffeeeeee!