Re: Monthly chat March 2016

Well, seems we dodged Tuesday's tornadoes but some could still occur Thursday night... maybe? Hopefully not.
@CAE we got some rough tornadoes in December, -- namely the day after Christmas where 11 to 13 of them popped in about a 6 hour time stretch, and a tornado leveled a town about... hmm... 10 minutes after the meteorologist stated that conditions were not favorable for large dangerous tornadoes. Oh well, that kind of situation is highly unpredictable.
  Well, as it's spring break, I've been coding a lot on Breakout, adjusting some stuff involving ball movement and trying to implement forms of strategy in both game play and point spending really. Played through the old version of my breakout game and discovered just how... er... unpredictable the ball movement was since it was basically random, it's much smoother and more predictable in this version, --- I at least have little to no problem hitting it.
  Also it's kind of fun a dding things to the shop, at least coming up with names for them, for instance, a ball called Small Plastic and a paddle called... get ready...
Daniel's Wrath. (Totally not, named after Danny from this forum, nope not at all!)