Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Greetings.
I've red all messages and... ...  I'm the old player of stw, so I know most of the people there, and, honestly I couldn't say anything bad about Walter. Yes, maybe he's swearing sometimes, but guys, who doesn't swear now? Anyway, I just can't know what did he do to Lori, and her friend, and some other people, but I know Lori, and I don't think that she is lying. Even I've met her not so long time ago, I see she is human which didn't get used to talk the shit about people, she is very polite with all, even if someone was trying to hurt her, she wasn't agressive with this guy / girl who were ever doing it. But also, I'd like to say something more about  Walter: he is such of admins, who always helping people, and he is very responsable, in this long period I know him, he never did anything bad to me, or to my friends. If there ever was a some ununderstandable between us, we always was able to solv it, a nd if he was guilty, He always apologized.  So I don't know how it could happen, but I'm so sorry about that. There are some admins which are much, much much worse than Walter is, but unfortunately, they still are, admins, and keep doing shit while Walter is actually helping people.  Guys, I really hope that you will get away all your troubles, it's really sad to read, hear, how ever that you're swearing here. I respect you both, so I'm just shocked now. Anyway, thank you Lori for this topic, I'll be noticed but, about another one, thing.
Have a good time, thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector