Re: BrushTone v1.2 Paint Tool

[EDIT]
Never mind, I figured it out...
I was under the assumption that you selected where the lower left corner would be pasted, not the upper right one...It Works just fine now smile
[/EDIT]

When I press the spacebar it just says "region deselected", and when I move over the image it just seems to be whatever chosen colour has been used, the drawing seems to be gone...Or at least I can't find it anywhere...
How would I go around, say, pasting it at 0,10? I've zoom set at 8, if that Means anything...