Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Hi lorry, if you could chat me those logs i'd very much apreciate it. I truely never knew things had eskilated this far. My intent was to try to hopefully get it resolved with out having to demote someone but I guess I never understood how bad things had gotten. I will look at the logs and make my disision. I thought walter had done some things on survive the wild that was harmful to some people so I was going to tell him as I told all you guys that if he didn't stop things would happen, but I guess this goes beyond adminship. I can only ban people for what they've done on stw, so if you have stw logs that could be very helpful. I'm not sure what reports dark received and that is none of my buisness, but when it comes to stw... I need to know what's going on. I really wish I would have known about this sooner so I could have done something about it but I guess I never quite got the full scope of what was actually going on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector