Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

@david_solomon1

If this comment "he helped me a lot and I don't care, I like this guy..." related to me... Well, I actually said that: I didn't have any problems with him, but, I believe lori too, so I'm just neutral here.  And about this situation with taking grenades and etc: Well, now you know why I've left stw. Just entering there sometimes, to see the new civilisations updates tongue  and, to chat with some friends which still are playing it. I don't even want to stay on the english channell, just via pm, so now I'm away of this thing, I really was sick of some people there and of some actions. I don't wanna insult this game, but before, it was much better than it is now.  And Walter was helpful, is helpful, and will be helpful, he has to fix something in his behavior, and to try to deal with Lori,., so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector