Re: BrushTone v1.2.1 Paint Tool

Nice! Kind of reminds me of those Japanese lucky cat statues, heh.

I've just uploaded version 1.2.1 which includes a few little fixes and cleaned up the TTS a bit and added a new select function. Pressing F7 will cycle through all available TTS voices, so hopefully that helps fix the language issue.

I've been thinking about your suggestion AlexN94 for direct coordinate input using tools. I think what I may do is make it so when selecting a tool you can enter an X and Y coordinate like you can with the Resize Tool. The current position of the cursor would then act as the anchor allowing a way to create shapes without having to pan the cursor so much. What are your thoughts on that?