Re: BrushTone v1.2.1 Paint Tool

I'm generally more a fan of edit boxes rather than the way you've made it here, to be honest, but this still Works just fine, so no real problem there. Your idea sounds good to me though, I especially like the cursor being the anchor.
I'm kinda reminded of Cae Jones' map maker for Swamp, it sorta worked in the same way, and I suppose, given that terrains had different colours when the map was loaded, that you could make some sort of pixel art with those too. You could try taking a look at that for inspiration I guess. There's a link to the topic here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=7759
And now to download the update you've made ^^