D&D groups

Hi! I have a copy of the basic D&D 5e rules, and I'm looking for a group to join. Failing that, I'd like to play mazes and minotaurs. That's my preferred option, because all the books are freely downloadable. I don't feel comfortable being a DM or maze master because there are so many rules and it all seems so overwhelming. I've tried looking for a group on roll 20, but their virtual tabletop isn't accessible, and I don't want to be a double hindrance, barely knowing the rules plus being unable to roll the dice. So I decided to search in the audio games community. Would anyone be interested in forming a group to play either game? Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector