Re: D&D groups

A few months ago, my friends and I started a pathfinder group over skype. The stuff is relatively accessible (it's freely available on the web), and I might be able to dm. the group my friends and I started broke up, but i'd be willing to start another group.
Pathfinder is basically the same thing as dungeons and dragons; why don't you get with me on skype, and we can figure things out? my skype name is in this post in my signature.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LadyJuliette via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector