Re: Thank you Apple: my wrist just got a makeover

I've been using a computer for far too long now, so long that writing in braille feels clunky and slow.  I haven't brailled a document since roughly 15 years ago.  For me, I imagine, it would be twice as hard because on top of having to retrain myself to learn how to braille anything, I would also have to get used to doing it on a touchscreen.
The web is a scary place, no matter what browser or screen reader you're using.  IOS is just, really special as to how it handles it.  Honestly, I think that, at least to some extent, I'm with Dark on this one though.  I try not to brows the internet with my phone unless I absolutely have to... Same for writing emails.  Dictation is a thing, but I get tired of sounding like a radio announcer or a TTS voice, take your pick, after two sentences.  Talking to my phone constantly so as to write an email that might contain lines and paragraphs and having to think about where I need to pau se, insert a comma, insert a period, be specific about whether I'm trying to add a number or use the number in its word form is just, not for me.