Re: When is the last time anyone has read a braille book?

Actually, I was under the impression that the NFB was working on the Transforming Braille Group's braille display. As for the ACB, I have no idea what they're doing.

You lucky people in the US are complaining that you are forced into having to get funding from your state rehabilitation agencies. Well, go out of the States and you'll see that in almost every other country, people have to pay for them themselves--that's right, almost no funding.

I do not think multiline braille displays will change the world, and I think that it has to be those big blindness companies that introduce the first multiline braille display. I just won't support some university student who wants to change the world with his project that he is going to abandon in a year because it's not getting him the millions of dollars he's hoping for.