Re: Best HQ mics

I have an audiotechnica ATR2500 with a pop filter and crane, and when I want to sound nice and professional, it scemes wo work pretty well. It's really bassy so you'd wanna do like a 80 HZ lowcut on it to make it sound better after you were done making a recording to make it sound better than it already does with out it. It is USB, and on amazon, I paid less than 100 dollars for the hole setup. It was pretty nice, and am loving the microphone. I also have a yetty, because you have to get really close to the ATR2500 unless you wanna turn it up really loud.