I'd like to try Linux.

Hello; i'm having trouble installing linux using vertual box. I've downloaded sonar and vinux. I've tried adding both in the settings menu After making a new vertual hard drive but I can't find the place to add the ISO disk image.

I have a memory stick but I don't know how to 1. burn stuff to it and 2. I don't want to boot from my laptop when starting it up since that, as far as I know; isn't very accessible.

If it helps, i'm running windows 10.

Can someone help?