Re: I'd like to try Linux.

Hello' I tried VMWhere fusion, and found vinux to be slow. In the beginning it was fast, but the longer I used it the slower it got.

I think I might like vinux, or sonar, if I could plug in a USB and use it from there.

Could someone give me some instructions on how to do that?

Oh and the store that allows you to download  programs seems to be very slow and it keeps refreshing. Is there anything I can do about that?