iCloud Documents Question

Hello,

Well, this is going to sound really strange, but I'm getting annoyed with iCloud storage. I am finding apps on my iPhone that say they are using iCloud documents and data. These are things like Google Docs, VLC, BlindSquare, etc. However, when I go into manage storage in iOS, I don't see data for any of these apps. If I open iCloud Drive, it doesn't show these files either. When I look on my Mac, it says documents are using 1.5 MB and mail is using 11 kb. What the heck?I don't have any messages in my iCloud mailboxes and the other data isn't user accessible? I'm confused. Is there any way to remove this? I think it even has hidden data saved from old apps that I don't have installed anymore. I know this isn't a big deal, but what's going on here? Is there a way to remove this junk? I know I could turn off sync, but I don't want to do that. I just want to delete any junk that may be saved somewhere. Any help? Should I j ust stop worrying about this? Still, I don't know. I thought the documents and data section was supposed to show you every third party application that was saving content.