Re: Lets translate Undead Assault into your language

@Ethin and @visualstudio: You have both been invited to the folder. It's awesome that you wanna translate the game into those two new languages.
I must at mid that I suck at languages. Lol. smile Seriously, I can't figure out what letters would fit into Latin and Persian, so I hope you are able to keep the folder structure, where I have sorted the language folders by the letters for each country.
Searching on Google, it seems like Persian is like Arabic, or am I wrong? I currently need someone official who wanna translate the game into Arabic.
I'm not available the whole weekend because I'm joining a big meeting in the danish blind organisation, but I'll keep myself updated in the folder and in this topic as much as possible.