Re: Connecting developers and game testers

Alright, here's my 2 cents. Firstly, we see a lot of the "one-hit-victory" type games. These aren't just limited to side scrollers, but either games that may have a good story are are more or less the same, with predictable enemies and such that if you know how to take them down you basically have the game down. Or games that don't have much replayability once you finish them. What I'd like to see is either an exclusive fighting game with multiple kinds of attack and combos, like the mainstream fighting games we see. Or what about an action game with some of those fighting elements built-in. As for the paid aspect of things, you mention different game studios developing different games. Anything from a mention to the credits to some cash is very much appreciated. I can test a variety of platforms, of which I'd like to see games for. Mac, windows, Android, and Linux. I'd like to see these games on Mac and Linux, as well as android games. Thos e are platforms where we don't have nearly as much audio games available.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moshverhavikk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moshverhavikk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Narf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector