A boquet of BGT questions for developers and who has skills

Hello everybody!
In fact, I want to improve my BGT level. I know the random things which I can't create many games, because I'm not skillful. Thus I'm asking some questions here, and I hope one of you would answer.
The first question is: How can I put a logo like another games. Before the main menu options, I want the logo to start like Ultrapower's logo when it says: "And now we presents. A three D sound production"
And so on.
Best wishes and regards.
Sajad Aliraqi