Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hay Yukio, is a new translation update coming up soon?
I'm asking because I've finished the game, and after hearing Liam's playthrough; and all of the broken english google is spitting out; wanted to know when we're going to get more text translated.
Also, as an aside to names being translated properly, google is translating byto as bit.
I'm wondering if his name is supposed to be Byto or bit?
I can fix that in the translations if you'd like.
Also, are the names of items you've translated in the items menu; for example; the ones you're willing to stick with?
I'm asking because the shops are now showing some inconsistencies with the items menu and the like.
Everything needs to be consistent so the player knows what they're buying.
Also; with rrgards to the next update, the shields are not being translated while in the top menu and checking shields.
If you have text you're unsure abou t, you can Pm it to me if you'd like and I'll look over it for you so it's clear to others when it goes live.
Thanks again for all your hard work on this wonderful game!
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector