Re: GDC talk about overwatch's approach to audio:

you know what would be cool? if they would take this same concept playing by sound and if they would build an ongoing virtual world that you could live in, that is, the world wouldn't have an ultimate ending or any sorts of goals you had to meet, but rather a sandbox kind of world where you could live work and grow inside the world and have player run cities towns and villages for example. Man if only I knew how to get hold of these guys I would bounce this idea off of them and see what their thoughts were. Thanks a lot for this presentation. Have a wonderful day and this is so exciting.