Re: I'm having a problem with wizard's choice two

Hi Karate25.
I'm not sure what the problem would be. Usually you open the app it tells you to tap to begin your adventure then the whole library is layed out for you you can navigate by heading. Go to wizard's choice 2 double-tap it and see if it opens. Usually it will open or if it's not been purchased it will ask you if you want to buy it. Press okay then if you have already made the purchase the app will tell you then the game should open. I'm not sure what else could be wrong though.
Hth.