Re: I'm having a problem with wizard's choice two

I've figured it all out. Apparently, I pressed the see score button at the end of the page since I finished the first volume and I was given a list of options where I could check the box next to the volume I wished to get next and it gave me all 6 of them. I checked the one next to book 2 knowing that I had already purchased this and it opened up just fine and I am going along my mary way. I'm glad I asked though and thank you all the same but I've apparently solved my own problem.