Re: SpellStack for iPhones, iPads and Android devices

Well spellstack seems to be back in the ap store now, so I've downloaded it and am having a look at the game in preparation for making a Db entry, however to be honest I'm getting a little irritated with the tutorial.

I'm on the advanced tutorial, and I can't get past the step where I need to steal an opponent's letter to spell the word "bet" I gather I should be able to move the e on top of the a in the opponent's word bat to select the b and the t, but everytime I try to move the e the game just goes ponk at me, and when I select the b and the e I can't select the t.

It just seems impossible, and annoyingly there isn't a way through. Is  the tutorial  broken? or have I just missed something (I don't really get how the unlocking and points thing works yet).