Re: SpellStack for iPhones, iPads and Android devices

afsilva90
Thanks afsilva90
.

I actually managed this, I realize I mised the fact that the t you needed was above the b, also that you need to hit the letters of the word in order of the word you spell.

Spellstack now has a db page.

I like the design of game (though I wish the store was a little more accessible sinse all the buttons were unlabeled and I wasn't sure what got what), however I don't think it's as much my thing. interesting in concept, but I've never really been a big fan of the likes of boggle, however I hope other people enjoy the  game now it has it's own entry on the db.