Re: My brand new 8-Bit Experience podcast!

Heya!
Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I read from the playlist that Danimal Cannon was also played.
After a couple of weeks when I got a chance to listen to my friend play with Teenage Engineering po20 arcade, a little chiptune synth, I discovered Danimal Cannon's stuff and it is really cool how he mixes distorted guitar with chiptune. As I also play the guitar, who knows, maybe I'm gonna order this little machine as well. A couple of videos about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyIpRmDdG2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t86PTcxJGiA
It is also very blind friendly to use.

And a couple of videos by Danimal Cannon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWGZ-ONK78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 828zpzlHnuQ
The last video explains how he composes his music.