Re: My brand new 8-Bit Experience podcast!

[[wow]], thanks for these videos. Awesome.
Yes, Danimal Cannon is awesome, but there are a lot more acts that play Guitar and chip tune now. Anamanaguchi started it as far as I know, then Danimal Cannon, Melt Channel and others. I thought I had Melt Channel in the playlist, but nope.