Re: Another screen reader flame war? Seriously?

It does seem strange that each screen reader still has a "Favourite" browser. Having said this, I too am quite a JAWS fan (in spite of myself) and have had luck with all of the browsers, of which I am most taken by Chrome because I'm becoming rather tired of Mozilla's politics. On OS X, which is my primary environment (the one i'm in right now, and most times) I use Safari mostly but also Chrome. Firefox isn't accessible on OS X

@Nocturnus: I've seen some of your threads around iTunes and Safari but haven't yet been caught up properly, which I hope to do any day now, maybe. Hopefully. If nothing else gets in the way. Meantime, feel free to just ask, and I'll get 'round to your questions when I find them. For your present question: if you enable the Develop menu in the menu bar, which you can do by opening Safari preferences, going to the Advanced tab, and then checking the box to "Enable Develop menu in menu bar", t hen you will find a simple toggle switch on the Develop menu for _javascript_ and Styles, which is just what you want for fighting back against the sludge purveyors. I also recommend you install AdBlock to filter the sewage out of the rendering path altogether, which can significantly reduce the number of times you have to navigate past elements.