Re: Another screen reader flame war? Seriously?

@figment,
With all do respect, I'd like to sadly point out that it would be easy enough for me to find posts written by you that I probably misinterpreted as flaming nonsense, just as I'm sure you could easily say about me and as you have clearly shown you have felt about other people.  For whatever it's worth, let me assure you that I don't care much for arguing.  Inteligent debate and civil discussion are absolutely exhilarating and delightful.  There's this little thing called anonymity, however, which people tend to hide behind on a regular basis on this platform many of us refer to as the internet of things nowadays, which makes trolling a greater possibility overall.  That being the case, unless I know a person is generally helpful and provides sound advice, I hardly give anything they have to say much of a listen, and I certainly don't let such people affect how I feel about a community, forum, etc.  This place has seen its fair share of heated fighting over some rather controversial subjects; I can take you to topics in which things truly went way out of proportion and all sorts of insanity and hateful nonsense spewed forth over much more trivial things than accessibility.  Feelings have been hurt, developers have come and gone, members have been banned, but overall, this forum is friendlier than any other I've been a part of.  I moderated it once and I don't regret it... My regret lies in the fact that as I'm losing hearing along the way I no longer feel that I am fit to provide information, articles, entries or otherwise on audio games, thus felt the task should be deligated to someone else and stepped away from my duty.  Going through tough times also made me lose confidence in my judgment, but I suppose that's another story for a different time.  I'll simply conclude by saying that, unless you're talking to me face to face, on the phone, on my TeamTalk server, reading my twitter, messaging me on skype or via text, or I have clearly indicated in some other form be it here or elsewhere, it's really not personal.