Re: death match project alpha

Just to clairify about my hole idea, the reason I braught up large ships being buildable while small ships are buyable is on dmnb, i've noticed one problem. The larger ships were designed to be operated by a crew, which was not the case when people baught them, for the most part. Basicly trying to get team work going which is the hole point of these larger ships. And @prajwal No, i've already said the offline just houses the story, not the features of the online mode. Getting back to the topic, so far its a tie if I understand this correctly between the old way dmnb used to have ship buying and building work, verses my idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kirundom via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kirundom via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector