Re: possible issue with smugglers V invasion

I have been wanting to try smugglers 5 both the invasion and the secession for a while now.
I did buy a copy of secession for my friend ages ago,but haven't tried it myself besides the demo, as far as I remember.
@Dan_c, what version of invasion are you running? I.E is it the gogs.com version, the steam version (doubt that), or the direct bought copy from the developers page?
Been hearing from loads of my friends and reading on steam and such that there are loads of bugs around. I.E game crashes, errors and so on. Have you experienced any?
grryf