Re: possible issue with smugglers V invasion

Ahoy all

@Dark, I have no clue what versions the people I have been talking to been playing but I have indeed heard from them that the game does crash a lot. I.E during combat if you get a emp strike and click on any action afterwards you get access violation errors and the unable to get or display nodle window being a few that I've heard of so far. The wording of the errors might be incorrect.

After replying to this topic today I actually went hunting for the copy of smugglers 5 I had bought( sinse the friend I bought the game for isn't playing it,why not :d ). Unfortunatly it appears that I don't have a backup setup file nor does my friend whom I bought the game for. I do have it on my steam but what use is it sinse steam is such a pain in the arse. and I have no clue if that would even be accessible.

@dark, didn't knew you had done a smugglers 5 podcast/review too although now that I think of it I do remember something of the sort from abou t 2 years or so ago. downloading it now.
grryf