Re: death match project alpha

Hi danny.
Hmmm not sure to be honest, ofcause whenever I did manage to play even when I had time, my issue was always finding a team.
You in theory needed a lot more crew than you got.
So in theory,  you would need a missiles guy, a phaser guy, a few turret guys and a plazma guy and that was just for weapons.
Idealy for full performance you needed to have like several to man the weapons deck and the like.
On the planet cracker, types I guess you could yhave double ups, I mean you would need someone to handle serface opps and also ship ops to crack.
and that person would have to pull in all the rocks and such with the processer that was doing shipboard but you could have someone to do that.
Then you needed someone to process but then again your serface guy could do it all once he had handled his job inbetween you wouldn't need many crew bar an enginier while underway.
I found it hard to even run a full mission, it didn't help t hat a lot of missions did not happen in what was my day time so while I did manage a few not so much.
Teamwork never worked as such either.
You did your own nitch which was fine.
The biggest thing in dmnb was mining resources.
Yes you could crack planets to get more, and yes you could walk round but it was based on roleplays and such which was actually a good idea but with only 1 team doing it all it was hard.
Once you go active we really do need more teams to handle at times when those from that side of the world are actually up.
Ofcause with me life got in the way as it does still sometimes I'd have time and logon, only to find that no one was active on the server.
Or I'd log on and nothing was going to happen.
Or I would log on and suddenly it would be in the small hours and I had to get off just as it got interesting.
I would also like to eventually if I was able to afford it buy things or make things to make my job easier.< br />Ie have a carrior or a big ship drop say a mining drone or miner or something near a rock field them spend time mining.
While I realise that could be abused especially if the thing could get back to where ever itself, maybe have it notify by email if it needed picking up and have it modify your nav on your ship and get you to get it.
Yes it could be abbused but I'd like the ability that while I was sleeping my online character could do some of the boring grinding work old dmnb had, because lets face it mining is really crappy and boring but it needs to be done.
problem there is not much to do while doing.
I know you probably against npc generated characters, but having things planet side to do, exploring missions objectives, deliveries planet side as well as space would be good.
And then events in space, attacks, distress signals, interesting discoveries, have an asteroid come up at you while underway and you hitting it and needing to fix things, t hat could have exploring with that and other such things.
There are the derelict things to finding and salvaging it is good, and maybe take it back so you can fix things and get it working, but others that wanted the ship may want it to and may try to take it from you, some may trade for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kirundom via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kirundom via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector