Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

hi

@harrylst

i had to search for a sneller link myself again i only had drive on my harddisk. but the voices are completely different. in my oppinion when i let my english assistent (drive) puke all over the place it make me laugh more than with the dutch sneller. but perhaps you find the dutch puking assistant mroe fun than the drive one.

in the case of grizzly gulch i wish i could come along with you both with talking about the game. but what i indeed saw of it it did'nt seem a game with a high replayablility. as you bot said.
i just could start up the game and after that my system crashed. that also drops the replayablility for me.

greetz mike

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: turtlepower17
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: turtlepower17
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy