Re: what was the first audiogame you ever played?

Well, actually, I first played games similar to chicken killer, only for the sighted. In Germany, it's name is "Morhun schießen". After shooting thousands of chickens only randomly when I was shooting around, my father began researching for audiogames.
My first ever game I played with 8 years was "Der Tag wird zur Nacht", after that "Mückenjagd" and then I started to play English games like Pong, Mach1, and all the other kitchensinc games, 15numbers, pb-games, accessible battleship, alien outback, ... holy, I discovered a lot! big_smile Then, I played the german version of top speed. When I could speak enough English to understand most parts of the games, I started playing games like time adventures, the fery-tail-serie of codefactory and then, I began playing games with stronger language.
And that's one of the reasons why I wanted to learn English. We don't have much German games out there, nore in other languages. Most of the audiogames available to us are in English.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: turtlepower17
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: turtlepower17
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy