Re: BK3, the chesboard of audio game innovation

Hi.
This is very interesting. I actually wasn't going to look at this topic because I've never played the bk games. I would love too because I've heard great things about them.
I don't know how game developers would represent objects and things on a game board. One idea I had is too write jaws script or nvda add-on to alert you to things near you or speak a warning when you get near a pit or trap. Then again something like this maybe more trouble than it's worth. Another idea is to play a sound that goes up or down in pitch depending on if you get to a platform or a pit then as the sound plays there is a text warning as well. This is a very complex prblem which probably won't be solved easily. There was a forum member camlorn who used to be on here he probably would have some good ideas.
@Raygrote, that was a very good post you get a thumbs up! I will continue to think of things to make platformers more interesting.
@Cae, I really enjoy your games. I still have them they still are fun to play. I don't really worry about mechanics when I'm playing if it's a good game if I have fun playing it, it doesn't matter to me. I haven't played swamp platfrmer in a while but it gets my heart pumping. I think you should continue developing games you have great talent.