Re: Survive the Wild!

@nibar: true, the surver can now detect speedhacking, though as anything else, that system can still be wrong. The nubie thing wouldn't make sence because then all people would just remove the nubie flag and cheat as usual. Also, often we have to help people  and sins admins can't just send items to someone's inv like masters can, we must go to their location, the only way to see their map is by looking at them (though having a feature that showed on what map a person is would be nice, so we don't need to look players as much).
All in all, I think the looking feature should stay, because most people won't trust admins just so they can look at them once, especially not if that way admins would see they are cheating.

For the location checking thing ... the only admins that are female are me and Diana, and I don't think any of us would use admin powers to check someone's location, not that I know how to do that. but whenever you crea te a new account, you must tipe /private each time, because that's a option you have to set for each account, it doesn't remember it for all your accounts. So maybe the person in question forgot to hide their location fast enough. Other than that, I don't know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector