Re: Bloody Monsters: is it really accessible for Android?

Yeah I heard about A Blind Legend being on Steam. However, on Android you just pay if you want to buy lives; on Steam you have to buy the game itself! About the game mentioned by Aaron, I haven't played it yet. Oh and Guitarman, you can cut out Storm8's games from the list: they stopped accepting new accounts for Vampires Live and Zombies Live... unfortunately! Oh, and Startraders RPG cannot be forgotten in the accessible games' list, right?!

Thanks again,
André!