Re: Bloody Monsters: is it really accessible for Android?

Hi Supermalavox.
Well if I'm remembering right l-works went out of business and now you can't buy any of their games so they probably took the games down from the appstores. I never really liked audio archery it was too simplistic in my opinion. If you want something similar to audio archery try nebula game. I can't recall if it's for android but it's for iOs though.
Hth.