Re: Avalon RPG

One thing I realized is that avalon does so much differently to other games, I actually don't know if my dislike of pvp would be the same in avalon or not, that is why I wanted to try all the professions out first and see what I fancied.

One of the major drawbacks with the novice school is that you can't actually try any! combat unless someone else is doing the messenger course at the same time your in the mud school, so I have no idea whether I'd enjoy combat or not. Heck, Other than obvious stuff like gathering herbs and using zoom commands I'm not really sure how the novice courses reflect avalon as a hole at all or what I'd actually spend my time in the game doing.