download links to all talking windows installation images (winstaller)

dear all,
i created these talking microsoft windows installation images using winstaller.
Mr. levi johnson from levtek promised me to give my money back but never did that. also he closed my previous winstaller license without first notifying me.
he is a very crap man. i want to try shutting down his business by spreading images i had enough time to create them before the license closer.
i also know he ate money from more people like alex valeks and a school friend called alex man.
he also sold vps to some people and closed their account without first notifying them.
I purchased winstaller very hardly.
i am living in iran.
i had to pay an overseas friend in my currency so they could then purchase winstaller for me.
he also promised to give me a talking program that he claimed it can help me change bios settings, but i never received such program after paying for it.
in total i lost about 410 pound and now i have nothing usable from levtek.
he incorrectly said i used the license incorrectly but i believe i always followed all the terms he told me.
so download, share, and enjoy using the talking windows images and never ever pay for winstaller. thank you.
win 7 ultimate x86
win7 ultimate  x64
win 8.1 pro x86
win8.1 pro x64
win10 pro x86
win10 pro x64
corecovery v1.46.
Please go to this link and select a files like windows 7 or...
link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/313ibr … winstaller