Re: Braille Note Touch

Suit yourself. I hate most "natural" voices and really quite like Keynote. For most English words the pronunciation is sufficient to detect misspellings, at least IME, although I agree it doesn't inflect exclamation points well. But it's been my go-to voice for playing IF ever since Humanware added jzip to KeySoft. Guess I'll be stuck with this Apex forever. smile

Also currently speech feedback with anything else is very laggy. I really don't like that at all. I hope it gets better, maybe with Eloquence installed. I'd make that my second choice.

Android M is quite substantially better than 4.4, e.g. permissions management. I really think it's unfortunate that Humanware started off with an old release. If they were willing to upgrade to newer versions I'd feel less bad about it, but as things stand it's already in maintenance mod e.