Re: your thoughts about this laptop?

Hi.
You know, I actualy first thought about the custom building thing, it seamed and stil seems quite a good thing to me.
But I wanted to stay mobile with this machine, so I don't have to carrie a huge tower pc around with me all the time.
Well, someone might say, 17 inches and 4.3 killograms are not mobile to, but I have a quite sturdy frame, so I can easily carrie this thing around.